Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grandparent's Scrapbooks....

Two years ago I started giving Scrapbooks to both sets of Grandparents for Christmas, they start in Nov and run through Oct of the current year. The first one I did was through Snapfish and it turned out great. Last year I tried my hand at actual scrapbooking and I'm hooked!

So here are the first three 2-page layouts for this years books, they are the same for both sides:
Nov:
Dec:
Jan:
Nov was done free form, just putting some things together. Starting with Dec (and using this the rest of the year) I'm using the book Cherish by Jeanette R Lynton. It's fabulous! It maps the pages out for you, then tells you how to cut the different papers to minimize waste and little hints for embellishments. There are more books like it and I can't wait to get them!

No comments: