Friday, February 24, 2012

Photos

Hopefully by the end of the year (yes, I'm giving myself that much time) I'll have an awesome photo wall in my living room.  Even using cheaper IKEA frames, it all adds up. 

There are also some other photo projects to be finished up around the house.  Today's beautiful weather inspired me to get off my booty and finish one. 

I found these frames at Ikea that will be perfect for sitting in the opening between kitchen and dining room.  They are double sided so both sides can enjoy some photos!  

For the family room side, we went and took these pictures today.
I'm planning on using the color ones, each in it's own frame.  

For the kitchen side, I'm printing off some of my favorite beach photos of kids.
The kitchen has a few photos that are a beachy theme, so these will be a nice addition.






The other project is a re-do of our front bathroom. The theme will be beachy (obviously something we love)  and I want to put some framed pictures of places we've been. 





I'm excited, they are all ordered from Snapfish and will hopefully be here by the end of the week!

No comments: