Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures to hang....

My friend Sarah posted some pictures at Christmas time with sayings displayed in 4 frames, it was the cutest thing. She said she found the idea at Pottery Barn. So I've been wanting to do the same thing to hang over the TV and have finally finished the first set. My plan is to change it out with the seasons, or holidays.

Here's the new collage over the TV...




The second picture project I've been working on are school days frames for the boys. These frames were found at Micheal's with the mat already cut, I added scrapbook paper and some number/letters from Cricut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, LOVE the quote!

Collage Picture Frames said...

Fantastic idea for a collage frame full of school day photographs.

Love the use of scrapbook papers and die cuts for the frame.:)

Cheers for sharing,
Sue