Sunday, November 7, 2010

First show on the books...

This past Saturday I was able to set up a table at the local craft and vendor fair, so glad to have the first one done!  I did make back what the booth cost, plus a little more.  People seamed to like what I had for sale, even if it wasn't flying off the table, and it all makes me look forward to the future.  

Here's my booth....
 After the show came more work, taking pictures of everything so that it can all be listed on Etsy! 

Here's the new line of things for sale:
Burlap Coffey Cozy, made from recycled coffee bean bags.
 Fully insulated Juice Pouch Lunch Bags...

 Reusable Produce bags...
 Juice pouch purses...

Tomorrow I plan on listing my line of hair clippies, but have to spend some time organizing them.

Take a look and shop around!  Local friends and family get free delivery! 
Good, Bad and Crafty Shop

No comments: