Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting ready for the show...

It's been a busy week getting ready for the craft fair on Saturday!
The last couple of days I've been working on how things are going to be displayed on the 6 foot table space I'll be given.  
Here's the first half, missing signs
Reusable produce bags, Juice Pouch Purses and Insulated Lunch bags, pot scrubbies and coffee cup cozies.  

This is the other half, almost finished (a few more clippies to fill in the blank side)...
Hair Clippies and Not So Sweaty Bands...

Here's all the clippies I'll have for sale...


I'm excited for it to be here and a little nervous as to how it's all going to go.  Wish me luck!

If you are local and want to attend: Sat Nov 6th from 10-1pm at Pershing Elementary on Pershing Ave in Orangevale. 

2 comments:

Malissa said...

Good luck chica! You will do awesome!

Anonymous said...

Everything looked amazing. I felt a little sorry for the other boothes, yours was by far the best!!!